Musings and merriment from an unabashed dreamer.
I hear ya!! Have a great weekend!!
omg i know!!!! i get used to one way just then they change it lol.....hehe....have a great weekend!!much love and respectLaura
OMG, they really need to stop! I liked it the way it was. :(
Glad I am not the only one befuddled by FB changes. Live Feed, News Feed.....more like I need Brain Feed to understand it.peace, love, and frustration
change is not always good or for the better =-( and by the way YANKEEESSSSS WINNNNNNN!!!! and I may just get to see another tinker tape parade (happy dance) Congrats To your teams victory as well. Great weekend across the board hehe
I hear ya!! Have a great weekend!!
ReplyDeleteomg i know!!!! i get used to one way just then they change it lol.....hehe....have a great weekend!!
ReplyDeletemuch love and respect
Laura
OMG, they really need to stop! I liked it the way it was. :(
ReplyDeleteGlad I am not the only one befuddled by FB changes. Live Feed, News Feed.....more like I need Brain Feed to understand it.
ReplyDeletepeace, love, and frustration
change is not always good or for the better
ReplyDelete=-(
and by the way YANKEEESSSSS WINNNNNNN!!!! and I may just get to see another tinker tape parade (happy dance) Congrats To your teams victory as well. Great weekend across the board hehe