Aww how cute.. It's always so special to have those Mommy and Me moments that you will always remember. Your daughter will always cherish that you let her have this special night eventho it was a school night, You knew it was important to her and she will forever be grateful.. Remember I said this when she turns 16 and is a teen that knows everything and you know nothing!.. heehee.. Thanks for the blogs!
awwweee.....how awesome yep mother/daughter outings are the best!!!! thanks for sharing this with us....thanks for blogging!!! and btw ur daughter very beautiful just like u....hehe keep rockin it!!!!
Awww, way to go SuperMom! You need to keep this picture handy so you can whip it out the next time you hear "You never let me do anything" LOL! Even though you took her on a school night, I bet you had no trouble getting her up for school the next morning. She probably couldn't wait to tell her friends all about her experience.
Yea, have to agree you win this round of the coolest mom prize. I have to actually admit I kinda like watching the show to... with my Goddaughter of course ;-) And what is even cooler you had taken her on a school night...yea that is sooo blackmail material for those special moments where you hear, "you are so mean", "thats not fair" or the classic "everyone else got to see/do it". Keep rocking Mom....
By the way.. I found You the perfect hot pink Feature Boa at last nights Pink concert ;-) In case you want to rock a few lines of "so what" next time we meet...Of course after a few drinks lol
Yup, you are the coolest mom ever. It's official.
ReplyDeleteomg. my mom cool. but not as cool as you. shh... let's pretend I didn't say that :D
ReplyDeleteAww how cute.. It's always so special to have those Mommy and Me moments that you will always remember. Your daughter will always cherish that you let her have this special night eventho it was a school night, You knew it was important to her and she will forever be grateful.. Remember I said this when she turns 16 and is a teen that knows everything and you know nothing!.. heehee.. Thanks for the blogs!
ReplyDeleteawwweee.....how awesome yep mother/daughter outings are the best!!!! thanks for sharing this with us....thanks for blogging!!! and btw ur daughter very beautiful just like u....hehe keep rockin it!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove and respect,
Laura
Awww, way to go SuperMom! You need to keep this picture handy so you can whip it out the next time you hear "You never let me do anything" LOL! Even though you took her on a school night, I bet you had no trouble getting her up for school the next morning. She probably couldn't wait to tell her friends all about her experience.
ReplyDeletepeace, love, and happy children
Yea, have to agree you win this round of the coolest mom prize. I have to actually admit I kinda like watching the show to... with my Goddaughter of course ;-) And what is even cooler you had taken her on a school night...yea that is sooo blackmail material for those special moments where you hear, "you are so mean", "thats not fair" or the classic "everyone else got to see/do it". Keep rocking Mom....
ReplyDeleteBy the way.. I found You the perfect hot pink Feature Boa at last nights Pink concert ;-) In case you want to rock a few lines of "so what" next time we meet...Of course after a few drinks lol
What a sweet pic! Now you have another title with 'super' as the prefix... ;-)
ReplyDelete