

Goodbye super secret celebrity crush. Or, I guess, not so super secret anymore. As a sign of my continuing devotion, I will cheer for Texas to win this weekend in your honor (*shudder*).
On the bright side though, that's 35 seconds less per week of GH that I need to watch.
Everyone was wondering how you're holding up. GV will show up somewhere else, I'm sure of it. GH doesn't deserve most of the talent there :X
ReplyDeleteI soooo thought of you when I heard this :-( It was a bonding moment (sniff sniif) who can ever forget a man that opens his shirt to show us his tattoos. Such a big lose for gh...Good news I hear he is going to days sooooooooo lol
ReplyDeleteAwww, I <3 Greg! I'll miss him too! =(
ReplyDeleteAnd Megan thought he was her boytoy,but it looks like she could have fight on her hands!He will be missed,but good-luck to him wherever he goes.
ReplyDeleteOh believe me Jana, she knows I would throw down over Greggy any day of the week! :)
ReplyDeleteHmph.
we <3 greg! :)
ReplyDeleteI heart greg 2 and he will be missed... thanks for blogging!!
ReplyDeletelove and respect
laura
Sad, sad news...he deserves better and hopefully he will be able to move on to something that will showcase his talents more than 35 seconds. As Ida said, at least we will always have the tattoo bonding moment, lol.
ReplyDeleteAs for your comment to Jana, you already know where I stand on that issue....always got your back, girl;-)
peace, love, and kleenex
PS: YOU cheering for Texas?!? Wow, that IS devotion.
Aww I got a couple of those pics too.. 35 seconds less of GH you have to watch..lmao!! I watch about that much on Meganless days!!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the blogs.. such a joy to read :)
Add me to the long list who will miss Greg and those piercing blue eyes-among other things...
ReplyDeleteLet us know if/when the 'throw down' takes place.
off topic: We need Troy back in the Steelers lineup ASAP.. They suck without him. (but he does look uber cute in street clothes on the sidelines.)
Tracy
OK Jessica,
ReplyDeleteYou may be ok for now since she has been sidetracked with a new--well not sure if he's a boytoy but I think she is his girltoy!The throw down my have to be at Colemans bar with Greg to rescue!OK who will he arrest Jessica the innocent bystander or Megan the drunk who can't control herself sometimes!(All in good fun Megan-we all know the truth)
OK ladies who will it be Jessica or Megan!
Hmmm thats a tough one Jana....???
ReplyDeleteThought u may enjoy this mvid tribute about GV/lucky....credit goes to Poriadiva07...be prepared with tissues....
ReplyDeletemuch love and respect
Laura
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiwKZzUOAaQ&feature=player_embedded
ReplyDeletesorry didnt post link enjoy!!!!
Laura